- 10 city officially sanctioned global tour
- Visits marquee cities worldwide each year
- Past international host cities include Paris, Barcelona, Beijing, Moscow, Amsterdam, Rome, Stockholm, Shanghai, Seoul, Berlin, London, Los Angeles, Seattle, Phoenix, Dallas, Chicago, Minneapolis, etc.
- The oldest professional competition series in Action Sports (since 1995)
- Major competitions w/ the world’s top pros in skateboard, BMX & freestyle motocross
- Large local, national & global TV coverage
- Substantial online and digital platform
- Live bands and other Gen Y activities
- All World Tour events serve as qualifiers to the Action Sports World Championships
DATES/VENUES: 10 weekends from March – November
COMPETITIONS: A selection of BMX Vert, Big-Air BMX Triples, Skateboard Vert, Skateboard Street Sessions and Freestyle Motocross (FMX)
ATHLETES: Between 40 – 100 top pros at each event, including names like Bucky Lasek, Ryan Nyquist, Bob Burnquist, Jamie Bestwick, Chad Kagy, Simon Tabron, Pierre Luc Gagnon, Ryan Sheckler, Paul Rodriquez, Greg Lutzka, Daniel Dhers, Nate Adams, Jeremy Stenberg, etc.
MUSIC: Music Stage – top bands performing live (60 minute sets)
* 4 hours on CBS
* 50 hours on Fuel TV
* 30 hours on Sportsnet NY
* 60 hours on CBS College Sports
INTERNET: 20 major sites are partners and distribute broadband programming about the Tour. Go211 and BFD will stream the Tour events live.
PRIZE MONEY: $750,000
SCHEDULE: Two ticketed sessions per event. Each session contains two professional competitions and a band performing live
ATTENDANCE: Averages approximately 20,000 per event
HISTORY: 2010 is the 14th year of the Tour
MANAGEMENT: The Tour is owned and operated by ASA Entertainment